Motown Tress Let's Lace Wig - LSDP FARA(Softer Rip Resistent swiss lace)
[ The color shown in the picture above is RT8/latte. ]
[ Washing & Care Instruction]
[ DO NOT]
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curling iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Net release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Do not rub or wring during washing.
- Do not brush or comb while piece is wet.
- Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting to dry.
- Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flame, ovens and radiators, etc.