The color shown in the picture above is D.BLUE.
[Washing & Caring Instruction]
- Brushing the Wig thoroughly with Wig brush to remove teasing and tangles.
- Soak the wig in lukewarm water with Wig shampoo.
- Swish gently until the Wig is washed. Rinse in lukewarm water till shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with Wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Let wig dry naturally by hanging it on the plastic Wig stand or laying it on the towel in shade area.
- Most curls will come back to the original shape when Wig is completely dried.
[Glue & Tape direction]
1. Clean Forehead area using rubbing alcohol with cloth for secure fit.
2. Put on Wig and Adjust Hairline. Make sure Wig is set correctly on both sides of the ear tab.
3. Cautiously cut the Lace around the hairline. You may leave a little of the Lace for you to feel more comfortable.
4. (Glue Direction) Remove Wig and apply Glue around the perimeter of your hairline where the Lace Front is to be attached. Make sure the Glue is completely dry before putting Wig back on.
4. (Tape Direction) Apply double-side tape on your hairline where the lace Front is to be attached. Pell off tape skin to reveal other side of the double-side tape.
5. Position the Lace Wig along the hairline and starting with the center, go from side to side, pressing the Wig down in sections.
6. Double check your hairline and touch-up any areas where the Wig is not applied securely. You may apply some make-up onto the Front Lace area to make the Lace unseen for a natural look.
7. Finished Look.