Model Model Synthetic Hair Lace Part Wig - ESTHER
The color shown in the picture : P1B/30
*Big head friendly
Curling Iron Safe up to 400F
- Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiver to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
Pat dry with towel.
Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry. (We recommend spraying a leave in wig conditioner when you start the drying process).