Model Model Synthetic Hair Hand-Tied Deep Invisible Part Wig - JOANNA (Curling Iron Safe)
The color shown in the picture above is OH279.
- Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiver to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.