Model Model Synthetic Hair Clean Cap Wig - Number 15
The color shown in the picture above is 1B.
• Before Washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
• For Curly Hair: Do not brush. Finger Comb to remove all tangles.
• Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
• Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
• Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiver to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
• Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
• Pat dry with a clean towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.