It's a Cap Weave 100% Human Hair Wig - MON AMI
The color shown in the picture above is 613.
Human Hair Care Instructions
• Gently detangle your Capweave with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers prior to washing, taking extra care with curly textures. DO NOT brush curly styles.
• Fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water and add some mild conditioning shampoo.
• Turn the Capweave inside out and submerge completely. Wash for a few moments and leave to soak for 5-10 minutes. Wash again for another few minutes. Repeat if necessary.
• Rinse thoroughly in clear cool water with a little hair conditioner if desired.
• Remove any excess water by laying flat on a towel and gently pat dry. Leave on wig stand to dry further.
• Style hair to desired look when Capweave is completely dry. When styling use curling irons or other heat appliances on a low to medium setting.