With a name like Amerie, you have high expectations. You can't help it. Ame-Rie- the name just rolls off the tongue, does it not? We chose Amerie for a review, though she's not particularly new, because she's actually one of the best sellers from this brand. So what makes her so special anyway?
Let's first review the listed features given by the maker on its tag.
- No glue, no tape is necessary.
- Curling iron safe up to 400 degrees.
- Comes with Sculpting tabs, ear to ear lace.
- Clear invisible premium quality lace.
- 1 comb each on the side, and 1 large comb in the back of the cap.
- 1 size fits all adjustable cap (comes with adjustable straps).
Now our take:
While all the features listed above is true and fine, our guess for this wig being a top seller is these two:
1. The fiber is really nice. It's synthetic, but the fiber is made out of Futura, and the touch and feel of this hair is soft but not in a plastic sort of way.
2. The style is a winner. It's a rather simple style, straight and layered. But the layering of this wig is really cute and chic. Besides, we all need that one straight style wig.
Guess it has to do with the prices, but the parting space is pretty limited to about one inch. Now, since it's ear to ear lace front, you can part it anywhere, but that parting is limited to literally one inch.
But it does come in really pretty colors, so that's another plus.
Here are the special colors, and yes it does come in its standard 1, 1b, 2, 4 colors as well.