※ directions: Wear protective gloves and start timer.
- Part hair in four sections: Down the middle from front to back, then from ear to ear. Apply generous amounts of relaxer to small sections of hair, completing each section working towards crown.
- Use fingers or back of wide-toothed comb to smooth and spread relaxer through virgin hair or new growth. Do not comb through hair. Continue to smooth hair. Near end of relaxing time, check completed section for straightness with wide-toothed comb or fingers.
- When time is up, immediately rinse relaxer from hair. Rinse hair with warm water, making sure all the relaxer is removed. Care should be taken to avoid getting relaxer in eyes or ears.
- Shampoo and rinse with ISOPLUS Neutralizing Shampoo with Neutra-Check Shampoo and rinse several times until lather is completely white and there are no traces of pink. Pink lather indicates relaxer is still in your hair.
- Towel blot hair dry & apply ISOPLUS Wrap Lotion. Distribute evenly and style as desired.