Care Free Curl Neutralizing Solution is used to lock curls into the desired pattem, while providing sheen to permanent wave styles.
- Place cotton strip around client's entire hairline and use a neutralizing bib. Be sure to change cotton strip whenever it becomes damp to thoroughly protect nape area.
- Apply Care Free Curl Neutralizing Solution generously to each rod, top and bottom, to assure complete and thorough saturation.
- Allow Neutralizing Solution to process for 10 minutes ONLY. Do not use a hair dryer.
- Remove rods gently, rinse hair with tepid water and low water pressure for 1-2 minutes, or until all residue is removed.
- Towel blot and moisturize with desired Care Free Curl maintenance, following directions carefully and advise client of proper daily maintenance to preovent hair breakage.
- Remind Client Not to shampoo hair for 48 hours. This may compromise longevity of the result.