- Section head into four equal quadrants.
- Put on protective gloves and begin applying the chemical rearranger to the most resistant area.
- Using 1/2 inch sub-partings, apply a generous amount of Care Free Curl Chemical Rearranger to the entire hairshaft, starting 1/4inch from scalp and working out through the ends.
- Moving in a clockwise direction, complete the remaining three quarters in the same manner.
- After completing the application, allow to process according to the timing guide.
- Retrun to starting point and begin gently smoothing the chemical rearranger through the hair from scalp to ends.
- Complete the remaining three quadrants in the same manner until desired straightness is achieved. Do not exceed recommended timing.
- When desired straightness is achieved, thoroughly rinse the chemical rearranger from the hair.
- Proceed to step 2: Curl Booster Application. When doing a new growth application, follow the same procedures but apply Care Free Curl Chemical Rearranger to new Growth area only.