beautyofnewyork.com
black friday sale 2014
Track My Order Log In Sign On Color Chart HELP
VIEW CART: EMPTY    
    
You Ask, We Have!    T. 516-505-1090 
BRAND
New Items
Sale Items
Categories
WIG
Remy Human Hair Wig
Human Hair Wig
Human Hair Blend Wig
Synthetic Hair Wig
Lace Front Wig
HALF WIG
PONYTAIL
HAIR EXTENSION
HAIR FASHION
HAIR COLOR
HAIR CARE
SKIN WHITENING
BODY CARE
COSMETIC
HBA PRODUCTS
LATIN PRODUCTS
APPLIANCE
PROFESSIONAL
FOR MEN
FOR BABY & KIDS

Simply Brazilian Virgin Hair - Lace Front Wig
Creme Of Nature
Model Model Glance
Sensationnel Toally Instant Weave 2 in 1
Bigen
Outre Timeless
Harlem 125 Air Collection Wig
Arganics
Outre Duvessa Remi
Breej
Lusters Pink
Ardell
Sensationnel Instant Weave 2 in 1
Sensationnel Live Remy
Equal Band Fullcap
 
add to url
 
Join to Newsleeter
Sign up for news and
special offers
 


SSL
Security Seals
Payapl Seal
 
 
HOME - WIG - Synthetic Hair Wig - Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig
      SAME DAY SHIPPING!   PLACE ORDER BY 5PM EST AND WE WILL SHIP TODAY
      BLACK FRIDAY! CYBER MONDAY!   EXTRA 10% OFF ALREADY MARKED DOWN (UNTIL DEC. 1ST 2014)
Model Model Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig - LONG SECRET Free Shipping Item
Sameday Shipping Item
   
 

Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig - LONG SECRET

  BRAND : Model Model
     View All Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig Products
  1st Select :
  2nd Select :
  If 1st Color is not available 2nd color will be processed
  Model No. : MDLSC1
  UPC. : 821090044213
  Weight : Pack
  Our Price : $29.99  $21.59
  Package Type : Pack            send mail
  Qty. : EA.    

 Features & Specifications

Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig - LONG SECRET. Invisible L Part. Hand Tied. Curling iron safe up to 400F.

Color Shown


 Customer Reviews         Write Review
THE BEST WIG EVER HANDS DOWN!!!!  Review By Haitian Barbie   10/07/2014 12:55
I'm a fan of big long wavy hair so when I seen the picture I immediately Thought... this is me & ordered a 1B but when it arrived OMG I fell in LOVE this hair is so soft & natural looking I get SOOOOOO many compliments with this wig 90% of people think its my real hair & the other 10% think its a sew-in with Brazilian hair. I LOVE it soooooo much i've ordered two more in a DE530 & DE27 & people just think I dyed my tips lol DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Absolutely Beautiful!  Review By Linnea   03/13/2014 15:30
I& 039 m so in love with this unit! I ordered it in the color OM8643. It& 039 s dark brown at the roots, changing as it goes down to light brown, then medium blonde and then light blonde. The curls are gorgeous and the length is perfect if you love longer lengths! I& 039 m 5& 039 9& 039 & 039 and the length comes down past the middle of my back, almost to my waist but not quite. I& 039 ve already got compliments from people saying I look latino when I wear this! I& 039 d highly recommend this unit!
model model deep invisible L PART WIG -LONG SECRET  Review By chika   02/10/2014 08:27
i am in love with the this wig. i am from Nigeria, how can i get it. kindly inbox me. thanks
Beautiful Super Long Wavy Hair  Review By Ashley R   08/06/2013 19:10






 About Us     Privacy Policy     Refund/Exchange Policy      Contact Us     COPYRIGHT © 2007-2014 BEAUTYOFNEWYORK.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED