※ directions: First read all directions. Do not shampoo hair for at least 5 days prior to application. Perform strand test. Select relaxer strength according to texture of hair and desired results. Apply Pre-Creme to outer perimeter of hairline and any known sensitive areas to help avoid sensations. Part hair in four sections, down the center from forehead to nape of neck, across from ear to ear. Refer to TIME GUIDE and set timer for appropriate hair texture.
- VIRGIN HAIR APPLICATION: Apply Gentle-Treatment Relaxer using a rattail comb. Make narrow diagonal partings and apply relaxer to the entire hair strands, starting 1/4 inch away from the scalp. DO NOT STRETCH HAIR. Make sure each strand is thoroughly saturated with product.
- SMOOTHING: When all sections are covered with Gentle-Treatment Relaxer begin smoothing the entire strand of hair with back of rattail comb to remove the existing curl pattern.
- NEW GROWTH APPLICATION: Apply relaxer to new frowth only and smooth new growth area only. Use TIME GUIDE for best results.
- TIME GUIDE: Proper timing is essential to achieve the best results. We do not recommend that you use sooner than 6 weeks following the last relaxer application. Strand test. apply relaxer to new growth only. Most heads require 13-18 minutes total time including application and smoothing time.
- RINSING: Rinse hair thoroughly to remove all of the relaxer. Notice a natural, silky feel. The hair has been coated with substantive conditioners in Gentle-Treatment conditioning relaxer.
- Neutralizing: Shampoo hair for 2 or 3 sudisings with at least 2 ounces of Neutralizer shampoo. Rinse, towel blot, and proceed with styling.