Available Color: 1, 1B, 2, 4, 613, 12F4, 1BF118, 1BF27, 1BF30, 1BF33, 4F30, 30F27, 613F27, 2T27, 1BN27, 1BN33, 1BN273, 4N274
▣ Washing & Care Instruction
1. Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
2. Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil and dust.
3. Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
4. Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
5. Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
6. When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
7. Most curls will snap back to the original shape. Should you need to change the style, use a curling iron or hair dryer on low heat setting with a fine mist of hair spray made for quality human hair pieces.
▣ Do Not:
☞ Do not rub or wring during washing.
☞ Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting.
☞ Do not start brushing from the roots, always brush the tips out first.
☞ Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flame, steam and hot oven, etc.